Now-a-days financial education is becoming increasingly important, not just for professionals but for a common home makers (balance the budget, buy/rent a home, funds for children’s future etc.) DIFM (Diploma in financial market) program is designed to meet the growing demands of Financial Market including Equity Traders, Techinical analysis. Client Relationship Managers and Wealth Managers.m
• Capital Market (Dealers) Module – NCFM – NSE Certification in Financial Markets.
• Derivative Market (Dealers) Module – NCFM – NSE Certification in Financial Markets.
• Currency Derivatives Certification Examination – Conducted by NISM established by SEBI.
• MCX Certified Commodity Professional (MCCP) – Conducted by Multi Commodity Exchange.
• Student will be awarded “Certified Commodity and Currency Trader” by TIMMS.